This service has an extra cost.
This service is available with extra cost per route, please request this when pick up of the car.
Damages that may be caused from off road driving (wheels, tires, underbody) are not covered by the insurance.
A second driver may be declared during booking or upon pick up.
The additional driver service is available with an extra cost per day and includes the same insurance coverage with the main driver.
Non authorized drivers are not covered by the insurance.
For last minute bookings you can contact us directly(possible contact via WhatsApp or Viber) and pick up your car in the next 10 minutes (depending on availability).
You can also choose full insurance coverage(SCDW or FDW), at additional cost, depending on the car you have choosen.
By signing the rental agreement, the responsibility amount (depending on the car group) will be pre-authorized(blocked) from the credit card/debit card account.
At the end of the rental period, if the car is returned without damage, the amount will be released in full.
If a credit card is not available, the tenant may submit a debit card with sufficient funds for the pre-authorization of liability amount.
Damages on mechanical parts, wheels, tires, outside mirrors, window glasses, underbody, interior and key, spare tire or tools loss are not covered by the insurance.
Minimum damage charge is €150+VAT and can reach up to €1.600+VAT. Damages on the wheels, tires, outside mirrors, window glasses, underbody, interior and key, spare tire or tools loss are calculated separate to the liability amount of each car group.
Choosing this option on your booking or even during pickup at the rental desk, there will not be any pre-authorization(blocking) on your credit card/debit card account for the possible new damage on the car.
The Full Damage Waiver (FDW or SCDW) is offered with an extra cost per day.
- damages on wheels and tires
- broken windows (windscreen and side windows)
- damages on the under part of the car
- damages on mechanical parts caused by bas usage
- refueling errors
- loss or damage of car key
- loss of spare tire and relative tools
- loss of fire extinguisher
- loss or damage of boot cover
- damages in the interior
- special cleaning in case the vehicle is returned extremely dirty inside
- administrative expenses in case of an accident
- administrative expenses for any traffic violations (traffic violations are paid separately)
There is no insurance coverage if the tenant drives under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Full Damage Waiver (FDW or SCDW): Zero or minimum liability amount for car damages, depending on car group. Choosing this option there will not be any pre-authorization on your credit card account.
- Theft Waiver (TW): Minimizes the liability amount in case of car loss. The liability amounts depend on the car group and start from 750€+VAT.
- Full Theft Waiver (FTW): Zero liability in case of car loss. Available only for car groups
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): Covers the tenant up to the amount of 15.000€ for death, total or partial disability and up to 1.000€ for hospital expenses.
- Glass and mirror Protection (GP): Zero liability for damages on vehicle windscreen, side windows and outside mirrors.
- Portable navigation system (GPS): Find your way easy with a portable GPS device. Available on request with an extra charge per day.
- Snow chains: Drive with no risk during the winter period. Available on request with an extra charge per day.
- Additional driver: Authorize another person to drive to your rented car. All authorized drivers are covered by the same insurances with the main driver. Available on request with an extra charge per day.
- Baby seats: According to the law, children must be seated in special seats, depending on their weight. We offer you two types of seats for maximum safety. Available on request with an extra charge per day (maximum charge 10 days).
Any damage or accident should be paid according to the liability amounts per car group and then you can claim for a refund from your insurance.
If you wish not to pay for accidents or damages, you must buy an addition insurance coverage directly from DRIVE.
You can collect or return a vehicle beyond our operating hours with an extra charge of €40.
When picking up the car we are making only one transaction - blocking your credit card/debit card(NOT Maestro or Visa Electron) for the rental price + possible extra costs (like missing fuel, parking tickets, chemical cleaning of the interior, etc).
If everything is OK with the car we are charging just the agreed amount, and difference is automatically un-blocked by us.
You can also contact us at +385 91 208 2092(possible over WhatsApp or Viber) or email us at.
If you made the booking through another website or travel agent should respectively contact the responsible agency.
Step-by-step advice in case of accident
When considering using a POP CAR on your vacation, it’s important to know what to do in case of a car accident. Nobody wants to get into an accident; especially with a rental car. Provided informations will help you get through the trying times immediately following the accident if you are unfortunate enough to get into on during your vacation.Here are some hints and step-by-step advice to help you know what to do in this situation.
Make sure that everybody is ok and safe.
Call the police and if necessary call ambulance
Call us on one of phones provided by our agent on a pick up.
We have certain procedures that you need to follow in the event of an accident.
Gather information from other driver(s).
Gather information from any witnesses.
Make note of the cars involved.
If possible, take pictures.
Write down what happened.
Remember that the car you’re driving doesn’t belong to you. You need to provide as much documentation as you can. Make sure you give a full statement to the police and obtain a police report along with test.
Involved Driver Information
Information you need to obtain from the other drivers is listed here:
Full name as it appears on the driver’s license.
Address and phone numbers. If residence address is different from mailing, get that too, if you can.
Driver’s license number and vehicle plate number(s)
Insurance information including carrier name and contact information and policy number.
Make note of all the cars involved in the accident and where they are. Include any damage noticed.
Take pictures of all of the cars involved if you have a means to. This way nobody can claim any extra damages.
While the accident is still fresh in your mind, write down what happened to the best of your recollection.
This way, you won’t be able to remember things that didn’t happen when we have to contact insurance companies and explain what happened.